Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Favourite Gold Bikini piece

scott slave embrace

We all obviously love the Gold Bikini in one way or another and each have our own admirations towards it; but to get to know a little more about people's tastes in the bikini, what is everybody's favourite piece of the costume and why? When you see Leia in the costume including Cosplayers for that matter, what do you usually take notice of first concerning the costume, what catches your eye first, which part pops into your head first when you think about it or what component do you just like the most?

Any members who likes a certain part of the Gold Bikini more than any other, feel more than free to explain which and why.

May 28, 2016 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheChanged

"When you see Leia in the costume including Cosplayers for that matter, what do you usually take notice of first concerning the costume, what catches your eye first?"
Their stomach.  But that's 'cause I'm a midriff addict.  My favorite part of the costume is the bra.  And I kind of like the colar and chain quite a bit too.  

--

Tatooine: It's a bigger shit-hole full of people who steal.

May 29, 2016 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jabba626

I usually notice the bra area first and the lovely cleavage that is showing.  Then I tend to look for a collar and chain second.  After all that then I'll admire the rest of the lovely outfit.

May 29, 2016 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jabba the slave master

I like the whole thing of course, but I like the skirts because well it shows off her legs and a bit of her ass cheeks

May 30, 2016 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Oliver

I love it all, but I think if I had to choose it would be the bra. the thing about the bra is it's not only skimpy, it's more of a harness than a bra. the entire back is exposed and the criss-cross straps feel very bondage-y.

Though obviously, the way her skirts make her look vulnerable is awesome too.

July 17, 2016 at 2:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

scott slave embrace

My favourite piece is her split skirt. Just that she's wearing a sexy silk skirt that easily flutters in the wind, leaves a wide gap at the sides which exposes most of her legs and that in story there is nothing underneath the skirt and we get to see glimpes of her butt cheeks; being forced to be bare under the split skirt is a common rule for slaves in entertainment and pleasure businesses and seeing her experiencing that gave even more insight on Leia's main roles. We know Leia's obviously very humiliated wearing the costume but i believe she's most embarrassed with the split skirt for reasons i described earlier. There's also something i find pretty hot about her being forced to ditch her trousers in favour of a super sexy and exposing skirt and also forced to wear nothing underneath it.

February 11, 2017 at 3:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.