Forums

Forum Home > Video Drooling > Video Request

Hrothgar
Hey, can someone with "skills" make the following video? Show Leia getting yanked from the window on the Sail Barge and running up to Jabba, but right before Jabba talks, cut to that close-up shot of him licking his lips (when 3PO is sentencing everyone to death). In the background as he slurps his lips, have the sound of Leia groaning (when first captured). Then cut back to the Sail Barge shot of Jabba, holding the goblet before Leia as he says "Soon you will learn," etc. Other stuff after is optional, but at least do what I said. Can anyone do that?
--

October 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hochunl

I want to see this too!

--

October 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hrothgar

Yeah, because this way it looks like Jabba pulls Leia to him, licks his lips (RIGHT in front of her chest, I might add), and then tells her she'll soon learn to appreciate him, while holding the goblet of wine.

October 23, 2014 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SlaveWatcher

Alrighty: I didn't exactly use the tongue shot you recommended, but I uploaded your request onto the site's Video section.

--

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/jabbaleia/

October 24, 2014 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hrothgar

That's pretty good!  But can I ask why you didn't use "the tongue shot" I'd recommended?  (It would have been SO much more involving.)

--

October 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SlaveWatcher

1. The clip I selected didn't last as long, so I felt I could be better able to seemlessly insert it into the video without having the incidential background music go away.

2. The angle of my chosen close-up shot makes it more plausible that Leia wouldn't be on screen at that moment, in comparision to the head-on shot where in theory, Leia should have been blocking Jabba's face from view.

--

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/jabbaleia/

October 27, 2014 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hrothgar

Oh, I was thinking that it would come across as Leia's perspective, seeing Jabba up-close like that.

--

October 27, 2014 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.