Forums

Forum Home > Fanfiction > Slave Leia and Her "Rescuer"

Hailstorm
Leia is thrown into slavery and before Luke's rescue attempt, another lesser-known rescue attempt was made ...
September 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hailstorm
She had just turned 23. She was very attractive. She had a beautiful face, dark brown eyes, long brown hair, long legs, a smooth, flat stomach ... Everything about her was beautiful. And yet here she was: thrown into Jabba's palace. Her plan had failed. She had been discovered through her disguise and was now face to face with Jabba the Hutt. As Han Solo was led to the dungeon Leia heard the booming words "Bring her to me!" A Gamorrean guard grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her to Jabba. She was essentially helpless as she got closer and closer to the hideous worm. She tried to talk her way out of it, uttering "We have powerful friends. You're going to regret this." (By this time her stomach was being pressed against the Hutt's slimy body). Her threat only amused the Hutt. He responded saying "I'm sure, but in the meantime I will thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of your company." He poked his fat, slimy tongue out at her as she turned away in shock and repulsion. Jabba's tongue eventually made contact with her face as she continued to resist, futilely. Bob Fortuna approached Jabba as he was still slobbering over her. Over Leia's lamentations Bib Fortuna asked Jabba "What would you like to do with this specimen?" "Prepare her, Fortuna, to be my slave." Leia was brought back to the harem, changed and brought back to Jabba in a matter of an hour. Once she was back in his presence she quivered in fear at the sight of the Hutt. Now with more of her body exposed: her shoulders, her legs, her sides and her stomach all now laid bare to the Hutt's eyes, she was fearful of his intentions. All of a sudden Bib Fortuna came from behind her and attached a collar to her neck. She was too shocked to move. Once she regained composure, the other end of the leash was in the Hutt's hand.
September 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.