Forums

Forum Home > Roleplay > RP Opener

Master Jabba

The strong hands of two Gammorrean guards grip your arms, as you are dragged through the entry hall of my Tatooine palace.

The huge door shuts behind you with an ominous thud -- but you're distracted from notcing by my twi'lek major domo, whose wandering hands and eyes are on you as you're dragged  forward.

Soon you are taken down a short flight of steps, into a huge high-ceielnged chamber that is filled with music, smoke, and thigs and criminal of every species.

The guards release you, and the twi'lek gives you a rough shove forward that sends you stumbling. At the far end of the room, I lower my hookah and fix my huge yellow eyes on you...

Message me or reply here to continue!

August 7, 2014 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nublur

(which RP is this for?)

August 8, 2014 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tina Richman

I stumble, falling to my knees, tears slowly beginning to stream down my tender cheeks as I do.

Hesitantly, I raise my head up, glancing around the room nervously. A horde of alien scroundels maliciously stare back at me, a young, attractive human female wearing nothing but a dirty pair of rags.

Finally, I turn my gaze to the opposite side of the chamber to greet my captor. My disgust visibly spread across my pretty face as I took in the sight of you, your corpulent, stinking mass sprawled out on your throne dais.

"Please..." I whisper quietly in a ragged voice. "I just want to go home."

--

<3 Jabba's Slave Girl 4EVER! <3

The collar around my neck tightens and I quickly fall back against my Master's belly. His rough, oily hand reaches down to grasp my naked shoulder. He lets out a bellowed chuckle of joy and lust as he slowly begins to stroke my exposed arm, savoring the feeling of my warm, smooth skin.

August 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Jabba

I augh -- a deep, booming, cruel laugh that echoes from the walls of the audience chamber and from the mouths of my assembled minions.

"Oh, you are home, little human. I would never let a lovely creature like you get away."

My eyes rove over your mostly exposed body for long moment, and I lick my lips appreciatively.

"Tell me, where did you find this fine creature?" I ask Bib, eyes still lingering on your quivering body.

September 6, 2014 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tina Richman

"Naboo, my Lord." Bib spoke in his raspy voice back to his grotesque Master. "The daughter of a wealthy farmer, I believe."

"HO! HO! HO!" I heard you boom, your titanic voice echoing through the chamber as your serpent-like eyes, glazed with lust, gave my body another quick up and down.

My tear choked hazel eyes lifted up to meet yours. "Please....please just let me go. I don't belong here."

--

<3 Jabba's Slave Girl 4EVER! <3

The collar around my neck tightens and I quickly fall back against my Master's belly. His rough, oily hand reaches down to grasp my naked shoulder. He lets out a bellowed chuckle of joy and lust as he slowly begins to stroke my exposed arm, savoring the feeling of my warm, smooth skin.

October 6, 2014 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Master Jabba

I reply slowly, savouring your fear and apprehension as I loom over you.

"You belong wherever I want you now. You belong to me."

I gesture at Bib and the nearby guards.

"Bring her to me. Perhaps she needs a demonstration or her new place in the galaxy."

October 20, 2014 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.