Forums

Forum Home > Fanfiction > Slave Leia story idea

nublur

I can't write well at all - believe me, I've tried - but I do have an idea for a story.

Jabba has captured Leia, etc. etc.  It's a couple of days into her enslavement; she's gotten sort of used to being around him, but she's never any less disgusted and horrified by him - or how she's beginnning to respond to him.

Then, Jabba captures a new girl and has her brought to him, even with Leia sitting right nearby.  Leia can squirm to be out of the way, because she doesn't want to be close to them while he breaks the new slave in, but Jabba will yank her chain to keep her close, then get an idea and order her to stand up.  He'll have Leia hold the new slave up against him while he does stuff, and Leia, feeling sorry for the girl, can try to tell her comforting words, etc., but then things happen like Jabba has Leia help him strip her, etc. etc.  Leia will struggle to be as friendly/supportive of the new slave as she can, but ultimately, the girl just doesn't succumb to Jabba, and Jabba could end up feeding her to the Rancor.  A horrified Leia has to endure Jabba as he really lays into her for days to come...until Luke arrives one morning.

Anyone want to write this??

August 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hailstorm
I'll write it for you. What do you want to call it? I'll create a post in the Fanfiction section.
August 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nublur

Hailstorm at August 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM

I'll write it for you. What do you want to call it? I'll create a post in the Fanfiction section.

Call it?  Uh...I dunno.  Told you I'm no writer!  Maybe something like, "From One Slave To Another?"  I dunno...  But thanks!  Looking forward to it!

August 5, 2014 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.