Forums

Forum Home > Fanfiction > Kendall Jenner in Jabba's Palace

Occasional Visitor

Kendall Jenner finds herself in Jabba's Palace when she hears those fateful words: "Bring her to me."
July 21, 2014 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Occasional Visitor

A Gamorrean guard pushed her forcefully from behind. She uttered the other words she could think of: "We have powerful friends. You're going to regret this." Jabba laughed and said "I'm sure, but in the meantime I will thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of your company." By this time she had reached Jabba, her small, flat stomach pressed hard against his bloated mass. He offered his tongue to her, moaning. Kendall turned away, moaning herself, in displeasure. Bib Fortuna approached Jabba as he was trying to lick Kendall's face. "What shall we do with this human?" Jabba answered in between licks. "I will keep her as my slave." Hearing this, Fortuna grabbed a collar and attached it to Kendall's neck. He handed the other end to Jabba. As he did this the sound of Jabba licking Kendall's face echoed through the room. She screamed, and the crowd laughed and hollered. The Gamorrean that had pushed Kendall to Jabba backed off as Jabba pulled on the chain, putting Kendall in the Slave Embrace. "Soon you will learn to appreciate me," he told her. She was stricken with fear and couldn't say a word. Her stomach sunk into Jabba as he placed his right hand on her hip. Kendall was helpless as Jabba started to feel her.
July 22, 2014 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.