Forums

Forum Home > Roleplay > Leia on Tatooine - Switched at Birth Roleplay

demogoron56
Site Owner

So I was wondering if anybody (we could have as many people as we want to participate) try something a little different as far as a Leia/Jabba Roleplay would go. I was still thinking it could be something like how Barron used to run his rps (people taking turns writing different sections of the story) but the story would be much different. If people want to try a different way I am of course open to suggestions.

So here's what I was thinking, instead of Luke going to Tatooine and Leia going to Alderran, there postions would be switched. Leia would grow up as a moisture farmer with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru while Luke is a Prince of Alderran.

The basic premisce would be that Luke is on the ship at the beginning of the New Hope Instead of Leia. With his advisor Obi-Wan's help he is able to escape in a pod to Tatooine but not before "Old Ben" tells him he has a sister named Leia and that he needs to find her.

On Tatooine Leia lives a sheltered life due to her overprotective Aunt and Uncle. Her Uncle owes money to Jabba the Hutt and Bib Fortuna threatens to take Owen's lovely "daughter" unless he pays it back soon. While visiting Fortuna notices a droid that resembles something that imperiales are offering a reward for. He tips them off which leads to the death of Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru and he takes Leia as compensation. He presents her to Jabba as a new slave and the hutt is immediately smitten. Over several weeks Leia serves as Jabba's slave and meets a young smuggler named Han Solo who is working to pay off his own debts. Meanwhile Luke is trying to find his sister but is struggling just to survive in the harsh Tatooine environment. 

I'd be willing to write up the initial parts so everyone else can start at the parts where Leia would becomes a slave. So anyone interested? Any suggested changes or ideas?

--

May 8, 2014 at 3:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MalbaTheHutt

interesting idea

May 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Unknown
I'm for it.
May 9, 2014 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

demogoron56
Site Owner

Awesome good to hear Unknown. Were you interest as well Malba?

@Unknown do you have an instant messenger you use? It would make it easier for us to discuss things. If not we can just use the private messenging on this site.

It's still open so if anyone else is interested in joing please let me know.

--

May 10, 2014 at 6:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MalbaTheHutt

if it be an alternate universe in this story could be some changes like Leia being raised on Tattooine and end up as a slave after her aunt and uncle's death. I have hotmail and facebook if you have those accounts we can chat about.

May 11, 2014 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

demogoron56
Site Owner

Yea I have facebook. Are you Malba the Hutt on facebook?

--

May 13, 2014 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MalbaTheHutt

no I'll send it on your message

May 13, 2014 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jabba the slave master

I'd love to see this roleplay

August 3, 2014 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tina Richman

That....could turn out to be an incredibly interesting RP. Though I don't have much time, I'd be interested in writing a few Leia chapters for the RP if you ever needed an extra co-author.

--

<3 Jabba's Slave Girl 4EVER! <3

The collar around my neck tightens and I quickly fall back against my Master's belly. His rough, oily hand reaches down to grasp my naked shoulder. He lets out a bellowed chuckle of joy and lust as he slowly begins to stroke my exposed arm, savoring the feeling of my warm, smooth skin.

August 3, 2014 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

demogoron56
Site Owner

Wow, theres a surprising number of people interested in this all of a sudden. For those of you who are interested, do you have some form of instant messanger? Or an email that you would be willing to share? Just send it to me in a private message because it will be a lot easier to contact everyone outside of this site I think.

--

August 5, 2014 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nublur

Something to keep in mind is, Leia might not necessarily have wound up in the gold bikini, if she wound up with Jabba at such an earlier time period.  Some other slave might've been wearing it at the time - and even if not, Jabba wouldn't think of Leia as Princess Leia; he'd just have some slave named Leia in his palace, and wouldn't have the added clout of knowing he has a royal Rebel in his slimy hands.  For sheer logical purposes, if this RP is to be written, she should probably get put into some other kind of outfit.

All that said...I look forward to seeing her mental state by the time Luke arrives.  She'd be a veteran slave at that point, and would take a lot of convincing by Prince Luke to be saved.

August 6, 2014 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

demogoron56
Site Owner

Good points. My original plan was to have her enter as a non-descript slave, just another harem girl among many that would slowly gain Jabba's favor over time. When she first is brought Jabba would have another favorite that he would eventually toss aside so Leia could be leashed by his side. How does that sound?

To start discussion what do you guys think Leia's new costume should look like? The current favorite slave girl before she arrives? Any other ideas for the path of the sotry once she is enslaved?

--

August 6, 2014 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jabba the slave master
@demogoron id be interested in helping my email is [email protected] and if you want to add me on Facebook here's the link to add me https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmark
August 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nublur

Well, my idea for a Slave Leia story could happen here kind of in reverse: a young Leia could be brought in, and another, previous slave who's been with Jabba for a while has to uncomfortably sit right nearby and watch as Jabba breaks Leia in.  He could force that first slave to help hold Leia, etc., and then as time goes on and Leia begins to break to him, the first slave could get so disgusted that someone's will is so easily broken, and starts to rebel.  Jabba will get sick of her and feed her to the Rancor, and maybe then he could reward Leia with her famous gold bikini.  And maybe as time goes on, Oola can be brought in and Leia can have the same thing happen to HER!  :)

August 7, 2014 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nublur

Also, one other thing: as Leia's time with Jabba goes on, should she go through the same sort of character arc that Luke did?  You know, gettting bored on the farm in the palace and wishing for a more exciting world out there?  (She could even have a friend - the slave who's there before she arrives - move on instead of getting killed by the Rancor; like maybe the slave before her ends up getting granted freedom to walk the palace unchained.)

August 7, 2014 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

regalman

So is this dead in the water or what?

October 3, 2014 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.