Forums

Forum Home > The First Encounter > Prepared for slavery

scott slave embrace

After Leia was forced to ditch her muscline disguise, she was taken to the dancer's pit to be properly groomed then added to Jabba's harem slaves. How do you think it played out?

What was the progress of Leia being dressed up in the dancer's pit like?

Did they randomly pick the Metal bikini out of the costume collection or did the dancers or Bib decide Jabba would like her best in that?

And what would have been Jabba's first reaction upon seeing Leia in the bikini?

What are your thoughts on this?

April 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Frak123

Well I think I remeber hearing somewhere that Leia's costume was specifically prepared for her. Just so it had the right measurements and fit for her. Can't remeber where the information is from though  so I might be wrong.

But here are my thought on what happened during this whole process after Leia is initially brought to Jabba: Jabba has Leia stipped before the crowd, to humiliate her as well as get a better look at the body of this new slave . Pleased with her appearance he tells Bib/Melinna to go prepare her for his throne, probably ordering them to give her a "regal" look. Bib/Melina then take Leia to the dancer pit where they take Leia's specific measurements before leaving her to the other dancers to clean and wash her. While the slaves prepare her Bib/Melina take her measuremnts to a droid specifically built for creating costumes. They give it the measurements and Jabba's specifications, and the droid gives them holographic projections of deigns in its database that fit the requirements. After seeing a few of them Bib/Melina chooses the famous metal bikini because they believe Jabba would enjoy it the most. Looking at Diva Shaliqua and other slaves Jabba has owned, Jabba seems to have a "thing" for that parituclar type of costume design. The droid quickly goes to work and within 10 minutes has finished the costume and the accesories, including a new chain and collar. Bib/Melina take the costume back and have Leia dressed in it while the slaves work on her make up and hair. As soon as they are finished they then take her back to Jabba for inspection.

Jabba was probably very pleased with the choice for Leia's new costume. The gold frame and soft silk represent her once royal status and show his guests that she was once an important figure. But the costume itself hides nothing and shows that though she is a princess, she is just slave, an object of pleasure to Jabba the Hutt. He was probably quite eager to have a closer look when Leia was presented to him.

April 28, 2014 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

His High Exaltedness, the Great Sulla the Hutt

One of the Tales From Jabba's Palace stories describes the other dancers stripping her and then putting her costume on right in front of Jabba. 

--

"Let them marvel at our splendor ... let them cringe in our power ... let them feel the weight of our chains as they serve their rightful masters." - His High Exaltedness, Jabba the Hutt

May 21, 2014 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hrothgar

I remember that story.  Plus like what that member said about the junior novelization (I forget the thread), Jabba ordered Bib Fortuna to "fetch" new garments for Leia while she was still pressed up against him (and after he "tasted" her, heheh).

--

October 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.