Forums

Forum Home > Fanfiction > Jabba's Reveng Comments:

demogoron56
Site Owner

Here you can comment and give feedback on the story Jabba's Revenge. When you create a fanfiction story here please create a seperate comment section for people to discuss.

--

April 27, 2014 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frak123

Wow! Just finished and it's really good. Kind of Nightmare on Elm Street in the Star Wars Univers. Will this be continued?

April 27, 2014 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RedYu99

This is a really awsome fanfic, are you continuing it?

--

"I tried to resist my Master's advances, but now I am his Slave girl and Lover forever."

May 12, 2014 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

demogoron56
Site Owner

Thanks but right now I'm kinda going back and forth on whether I should continue it. I'm still trying to think of what would happen next and how the story could conclude. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know. :)

--

May 13, 2014 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

His High Exaltedness, the Great Sulla the Hutt

Great vivid descriptions, especially Jabba's mummified corpse.  I appreciated the Nightmare on Elm Street feel.  

Possible endings: Leia kills Jabba in the dream, Jabba feeds Leia to the Rancor in the dream, Leia is so affected by the dream that she becomes the slave of Jabba's son Rotta. 

--

"Let them marvel at our splendor ... let them cringe in our power ... let them feel the weight of our chains as they serve their rightful masters." - His High Exaltedness, Jabba the Hutt

June 1, 2014 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.